вторник, 8 января 2019 г.

We had driven about an hour which was about fifty

We had driven about an hour which was about fifty miles from Bozeman. At the time, I figured we would reach Bozeman by 4:30 or 5:00 pm.</p><P>Candice must have noticed me looking, because she started running her hand on my thigh as she scooted closer to me. I put an arm around her and began slowly running my fingers over her breast and nipple through her dress. The harder her nipple got, the closer her hand moved to my crotch. Eventually, she began unbuckling my belt, but it was awkward and I had to stop her so we wouldn't wreck.</p><P>All of a sudden I heard a horn honk that took my mind away from what we were doing and I realized I was driving like twenty miles an hour while swerving a bit with a couple of cars behind us whose drivers were obviously upset with the way I was driving.


If there were a cop behind us, I would have been stopped and been forced to take a sobriety test. Well that day, the only thing I was drunk on was my lust for my wife.</p><P>I decided to pull over into a rest area that is used for fishing access to park the car. No sooner did I turn off the car, and my wife and I were ravaging each other. We had not been able to just stop what we were doing to have unscheduled make-out sessions in almost eight years. Not since before the first of our three children was born. </p><P>We had been driving and in and out of the car as we looked at some sites and shopped some stores since we left the Inn around 7 am that day.




We were hot, sweaty, and acting like two young lovebirds all day. Now all we could think about was getting it on with each other.</p><P>My wife opened the door and teased me by telling me, "If I want some, you better grab a blanket."</p><P>Without hesitating, I reached into the back seat and made a mess of everything we had neatly packed. I found a corner of the blanket that was used to cover the seat because of a big rip and just pulled until it came free while upending everything as I rushed out the door with the blanket in my hand.</p><P>I slammed the door shut and looked around to find her. I saw her on the bank of the river looking out at some guy fly-fishing about seventy feet or so out in the river. I walked up behind her and wrapped the blanket around us both. She grabbed the sides of it and I stood behind her with my semi-erect cock pressing against her lower back.


As she held the blanket I began pulling down the zipper on her dress, and she turned her head and asked, “What are we going to do if that guy sees us?”</p><P>I responded by saying, “I believe it's too late, my love, because he has his eyes locked on you. That being said, you know what I want to happen. However, it is your call, darling.” <BR /> <BR />She answered that question by dropping her arms down at her sides to allow her dress to drop to the ground. I was still holding the blanket around us, and I remember thinking that my long-held fantasy was actually going to happen. Of all the scenarios I ever fantasized, I never ever considered it would happen on a river bank with some guy we just met by happenstance. Yet this was going to be the perfect moment to get her fucked by another guy. I was always trying to find a way to convince her to play, and today was looking like a good day. </p><P>From my view, under the blanket, my wife was standing in front of me wearing nothing but her pink and yellow polka-dot bikini bra and panties.


With her dress was bunched up around her feet on the ground, I looked out at the guy fishing and his eyes were still glued on us.</p><P>I told her to hold the blanket so I could unhook her bra. Thinking she was grabbing the blanket from me, I let go and it dropped straight to the ground. A moment later, the bra dropped off her shoulders and followed the dress. Here we were, standing near the shoreline of the river, my wife totally naked, and facing some guy in the middle of the river. This whole scene made my little dick so hard it hurt. </p><P>I took the cue and brushed her hair away from her neck so I could kiss it, while reaching my other hand up to fondle her bare breast. Candice turned her head just enough for me to kiss her. She then bent down to spread the blanket onto the grass for the show. While she still faced the guy in the river, her hands were behind her back as she tried her best to unbuckle my belt and pants.


I could tell she was a bit nervous by the awkward way she was getting the job done. </p><P>After she had my belt unbuckled she began to loosen my jeans. Then we noticed the fisherman moving slowly closer towards us to get a better look, and my wife then asked, “Are you sure you want to watch some smelly fisherman fuck me?”</p><P>In a half-joking but serious voice, I told her, “Well, I think the idea of you letting this guy join us to be so erotic that I may be getting off long before my little pecker even sniffs your pussy.“</p><P>My wife laughed as she finished loosening my pants and then turned to face me. I could see that cat-ate-the-canary look in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck and slowly but gently started kissing me. Her lips felt so warm and moist as I slipped my tongue into her mouth.


Like two teenage kids, we were kissing and fondling each other like it was the first time.</p><P>My wife then lifted up my shirt and started to kiss my chest while moving slowly down to my stomach. She continued kissing my body ever so slowly as she eventually dropped onto her knees while pulling my pants and then my boxers down. She helped me get my jeans off my feet and then aimed her attention at my raging cock. By now, I was naked, and all she had on was her panties. I went ahead and took off my shirt and dropped it onto her dress and underwear.</p><P>After I stepped out of my jeans and my boxers, she began licking the head of my cock while slowly massaging my balls. I closed my eyes and put a hand on her shoulder with the other holding the back of her head. I then started pushing my cock into her mouth. I didn't feel any resistance because she willingly opened to allow my cock to slide into her warm inviting mouth. She slowly bobbed her head on my cock as she continued massaging my balls ever so gently. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий