суббота, 12 января 2019 г.

After Anna had cleaned up Anton and me

After Anna had cleaned up Anton and me, we joined the others on the sofa. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next but the look in Anna’s eyes told me that there was certainly more to come. She finished cleaning the leather chair, being sure to lick every last drop of Anton's and my cum, when she finally beckoned to Rick to come and join her. </p><P>Rick stood to attention, with his cock pointing the same, and was over with Anna in a matter of seconds. </p><P>“No messing about, Rick; you’re going to fuck me in the ass,” demanded Anna. </p><P>Rick bent her over the leather chair and started to guide his cock into his wife while us three guests watched. </p><P>Anna was looking at us as she began to be filled by Rick’s cock; it was clear that she was in ecstasy but also excited that she was looking at us with such interest. 


</p><P>“Anton and Dave, start to pleasure Gloria with your tongues until your dicks become useful again,” demanded Anna as Rick now started to slowly fuck her ass with deep slow thrusts. We could all see that he was able to put the entire cock into Anna’s fit, beautiful ass. </p><P>We laid Gloria on the sofa and started to caress her. I focused on her breasts while Anton focused on her pussy. I held one breast in one hand while caressing the nipple with my tongue. I looked down to Anton and saw that he had Gloria’s knees spread apart and was busily tonguing and kissing all around her pussy. </p><P>Gloria had my head in one hand and was holding Anton by the hair as he worked her closer to orgasm. </p><P>“I see your cocks are hard again,” panted Anna from her chair as she stood up and approached us, dragging Rick behind her by his cock. 




</p><P>Anna and Gloria kneeled up on the sofa, with their elbows leaning on the headrest, then Anna gave the orders:</p><P>“Rick, Dave, come behind Gloria and me and start fucking us,“ said Anna first. <BR /><BR />She continued, “Anton, get yourself in front of Gloria and me so we can both work on that giant cock of yours.”</p><P>Then we started to fuck. I stood behind Anna and started to rub the head of my cock around the opening of her pussy, attempting to tease her, attempting to increase the pleasure for both of us. </p><P>“No time for that, Dave, just fuck me good!” shouted Anna, then returned to join Gloria working the full length of Anton’s cock. </p><P>I looked to my left and saw Rick was fucking Gloria. While not nearly as big as Anton’s cock it was a wonderful sight to behold: his glistening cock going in and out of Gloria’s most perfect pussy. I leaned over and gave a kiss to Gloria’s perfect ass and got a closer look at Rick’s cock in doing so. </p><P>Returning to my upright position I continued to fuck Anna, now focusing on how Gloria and she sucked Anton’s monster cock.


</p><P>Gloria was holding the base of Anton’s cock and taking turns at taking each of his balls in her mouth. She would lick one ball, then kiss it until finally taking the ball into her mouth in a deep sucking motion. She would repeat the action with the other ball. </p><P>Anna, on the other hand, was working the head. She had the head of his cock between her palms while she licked around the tip. Then she would take it into her mouth, move her hands down the shaft as she took more of the cock into her mouth and close her hands around the shaft as she got the cock as deep into her mouth as she was able. She would then remove her mouth to the tip and then, gripping tightly, move her hands back up to the tip before beginning again. It was an amazing-looking technique, but a technique that could only be used on an enormous cock. 


</p><P>I was so turned on by everything that was going on around me but I also remember thinking that I couldn’t wait to try out that technique the next time I got near a super-cock. </p><P>“Time to rotate, gentlemen,” announced Anna.</p><P>We duly obliged her wishes and switched positions. </p><P>I was now getting my cock sucked and licked by Gloria and Anna while getting an amazing view of Rick fucking Anna and Anton fucking Gloria. I couldn’t help myself and leaned forward to caress both amazing, fit asses and reached further around to grip the bases of both Rick and Anton’s cocks each time they withdrew from their respective wives. <BR /><BR />Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined being in a position like this. </p><P>Suddenly the women started to approach climax; they both let go my cock and started to focus on getting the cocks driven into them as hard as possible, pushing back against each stroke the men made to increase their pleasure. </p><P>They groaned and moaned and screamed with pleasure as the men pounded them with their mighty cocks. Then came the order. 


</p><P>“All three cocks--front and center,” said Anna in her pre-climactic whimper.</p><P>Needless to say, Rick and Anton obeyed and we each stood before Gloria and Anna with our erections in front of their faces. </p><P>Anna immediately took Rick's and my cock, pressed them together and took them into her mouth. The feeling of her lips, her tongue feverishly working both our cocks and the feeling of Rick’s cock against mine was incredible. The sight was equally delightful. </p><P>Looking over to my right I could also behold the sight of Gloria expertly swallowing Anton’s cock. It was truly unbelievable how deep she could take that monster cock into her mouth. She slid the enormous cock all the way until her face touched Anton’s stomach, paused a little, then retreated. Each time, she would gasp for breath while drooling saliva from her chin and Anton’s cock. </p><P>Anna started to up the pace of her sucking and each time she retracted our cocks from her mouth she would perform a super-fast licking motion on the heads of our cocks.


It didn’t take long until I was approaching orgasm.</p><P>“I’m gonna cum,” announced Rick just at that moment. <BR /><BR />Then he unleashed his first blast of cum into Anna’s mouth. I could feel the cum in her mouth as she continued to pound her face on both our cocks as Rick filled her with cum. </p><P>That sent me over the edge and I started to pump Anna’s mouth full of cum. It now started to feel like there was no air in Anna’s mouth; it felt like we were fucking a hot mouth full of cum. We both continued to cum and Anna was not able to swallow everything. Cum began to flow down her chin, covering her beautiful full breasts. </p><P>Anton looked over and that sent him over the edge. He withdrew his monster cock from Gloria’s mouth and started to cum on Anna’s face and our cocks. Stream after stream of warm thick cum was ejected from that cock; I don’t think anyone wanted it ever to stop. </p><P>Alas, it stopped.


By that time, Anna was absolutely covered in cum. We gently took her hand, laid her down on the floor and each of us started to clean her up. I took her breasts and started to clean the cleavage first, working my way under each gorgeous breast, then working my way up to the nipples that were both dripping in cum. <BR /><BR />I looked up and saw that Rick and Anton were cleaning Anna’s face, at times cleaning each other’s faces when necessary. Gloria lay back and watched what was to be the last act of the night.</p><P>We finished up and all sat around the tables to have one last drink. </p><P>The night was over but I still felt that my new life had only just begun. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий